Sabtu, Januari 01, 2011

See...its 1-1-11....

Allop...Assalamualaikum...

Welcome to first edition of 2011 blog post of mine.... Hope this new year will bring joy and prosperity (not prosperity burger ya,haha) to our life....Hmm,so far,if we want to enter new year ,standard a.k.a cliche questions will come out will be like this:

1. What's your aim for new year (ape azam anda tahun depan kalau translate nye)
2. Is your wishes for past years achieved (translate: adakah hajat untuk tahun lepas tercapai)

For me, some of my wishes I already got it but only tiny wish...for major wish, I'm still pursuit it (ala ala Hot Pursuit,haha)....
Hope all of your wishes will come true this year...sape nk kawen cepat² la kawen,sape yang tengah cari calon,sile²kan la cari (including me,ahaks)..for those who will be mom n dad this year,congratulations,really happy on it...

So, let's rock on this new challenges this year...Yeehaa!!!



















Tiada ulasan: